Hope you are enjoying your health and still sticks to your new year’s resolution.But I suggest you to take some time today to refresh your #digital life with five of favorite apps of recent launches and updates!
1. Procreate Pocket: No, this isn’t another fertility app, this one is for turning your doodles into pro-level pieces of art. This popular iPad app is going even more mobile with their latest addition: an iPhone version that lets you sketch wherever you are with a set of drawing and Illustrator-esque tools and features. DL this one and get ready to tap into your artistic self on the train to work or wherever you have a few minutes of downtime.
DL It: $2.99 on iOS
2. Strings: As we saw in 2014, new messaging services come and go almost as quickly as the self-destructing messages they send do. We have a feeling this one might be around a bit longer. This one allows you to take back a message or photo you sent. If only this could be an add-on to iMessage, we’d be in heaven.
DL It: Free on iOS
4. Motivated Moms: Moms, we got you. The recently updated Android version of this app lets you divvy up chores to everyone in your house and help you keep your sanity. Sync and backup between tablet and smartphone and your family’s devices.
DL It: $0.99 on Android
4. Stichy: Sharing really *is* caring with an app that wants you to open up your camera roll to your near and dear friends and fellow partygoers. Skip the cloud and share photos in “stichies” aka interactive slideshows for events that you create.
5. Surprise! If you didn’t totally win in the gift gifting department this year, you might need to make sure this one is downloaded as we enter 2015. This Amazon app will keep a running calendar of any upcoming events you might need to up your gift giving skills for and let you send an e-greeting and Amazon gift card in just a few taps.
DL It: Free on iOS
What was your favorite DL of the week? What’s the last app you downloaded that you L-O-V-E-D? Share below!